Comprehensive Dentistry with a Gentle Touch
At Water’s Edge Dental, we do more than work on teeth. Every person is a welcomed guest, not a dental patient, and we ensure they are comfortable, informed, and relaxed during their visits.
We want you to feel at ease in our care, knowing you are receiving the highest-quality dentistry provided by doctors and staff you trust.
What’s Different at Water’s Edge Dental?
- Our Doctors: Dr. Lieberman, Dr. Milillo, and Dr. Saldivar bring their combined training, experience, and insights to your care. While you will have a primary dentist, they collaborate on complex cases, ensuring treatment is appropriate for your long-term health and lasting results.
- Our Staff: Each member of our clinical and customer service team is well-trained, people-oriented, and empathetic. They are readily available to answer questions, review financials, and accommodate your scheduling needs.
- Our Atmosphere: Located on the West Chester Reservoir, every window offers unparalleled views of the beautiful natural landscape. Our office is calm and relaxing; we are well-organized and run on-time, so you will never feel rushed or forgotten. You will have our full attention during the appointment and should you ever require anything to make the visit more pleasant, please ask. We happily adapt to meet your needs.
- Our Focus on Comfort: A dental procedure should be a painless, worry-free process. We use a dental laser for many procedures, which can eliminate the need for anesthesia while providing extremely precise treatment.
- Our Emphasis on Prevention: While we offer comprehensive dental care, including complex restorations, we know many oral health issues can be avoided through preventive care. In addition to regular exams and cleanings, we provide useful and clear information to help you develop better home dental hygiene practices, without lecturing or judging.
- Our Use of Technology: We use leading-edge dental technologies, including digital X-rays and scans, intraoral cameras, and 3D imaging, for accurate diagnostics and treatment planning. These safe processes allow the doctor to thoroughly assess your clinical situation and design a treatment approach that will resolve all issues, efficiently and comfortably.
Schedule an Appointment
Water’s Edge Dental welcomes all ages at our West Chester, PA dental office. We serve Malvern, Exton, and surrounding communities and look forward to serving you and your loved ones. Please contact us to schedule an appointment, today!